Your email address will not be published.
I like to make this french toast when I get to the bottom of the bag of my granola where the “crumbles” settle.
• 2 Slices Gluten Free Bread (I prefer Udi’s Whole Grain Bread)
• 1 Egg
• 1T Skim Milk
• 1t Pure Vanilla Extract
*For a dairy free version, substitute 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk for the egg and skim milk
1. Wisk all ingredients together in a shallow plate.
2. In another plate, pour out approximately ½ cup of the the granola “crumbles” (or if you can’t wait to get to the bottom of the bag, crumble it yourself)
3. Dip each slice of bread in the egg mixture until well absorbed.
4. Then take each slice and gently press into the “crumbles” on both sides until well coated. You may need to press a little to get it to stick.
5. Coat a nonstick skillet with a approximately 1t of coconut oil and cook for approximately 2 minutes on medium heat on each side until brown and crispy.
6. Enjoy with berries, sprinkle with ground cinnamon or indulge with some pure maple syrup.
© 2019 Good Karma Crunch.